Graviola is a soft spiny fruit, the benefits of soursop fruit for the health of breast cancer and gout has been a long time often received a very amazing review of some experts expert plants, one characteristic is a large green tropical fruit with this sweet white meat mixed with 50-100 black seeds.
Often used as a base for drinks such as ice cream and other sweet foods popular in South America.
In addition to its function as food, soursop also contains natural compounds with medicinal properties, so it has potential for your health benefits
Graviola or soursop tree is more delicious for juice or porridge (pudding), paw or, in many Spanish-speaking countries better known as guanabana. The height of the tree reaches up to 25 or 30 feet produces large pieces that can reach up to 12 inches long. Although the skin is quite bitter, this fruit flesh feels soft, smooth and sweet, and provides carbohydrates as the primary nutrients.
Soursop is recognized to have a quality of treatment, with claims on the Internet that soursop extract may slow the spread of breast and gout cancer or make traditional cancer therapy work better. Talking about soursop that can cure cancer, soursop has some extraordinary advantages to combat fatal cancer disorders.
The results revealed that it was strong enough to slow the speed of cancer cells compared with chemical drugs. Soursop has the ability to fight new cancer cells. Further investigations in the medical field have finished identifying real components in soursop juice, which helps in providing a higher composition for cancer.
Vitamin C & B, thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, calcium, phosphorus and some other iron is the main content of soursop that is very well known for the health of the human body
Soursop Content And Its Benefits
Some experts on herbal remedies strongly recommend the fruits and leaves of soursop tree as an alternative medicine to relieve the suffering of stomach, fever, pain and respiratory problems such as a cough and asthma, as well as for many other medical issues. Because soursop contains some natural substances that have biological activity, according to Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center.
The cancer health center also says that some compounds in soursop can naturally serve as antiviral and antiparasitic to suppress inflammation.
The recommended intake of soursop fruit or extract cannot be established. However, one soursop contains about 15 milligrams annonacin. One can of commercially prepared soursop nectar gives 36 milligrams.
Avoid excessive soursop consumption, however, because large amounts of alkaloids can cause neurological symptoms similar to Parkinson’s disease. We recommend first discussing the use with your doctor to decide what works best for your situation.
Soursop Fruit Benefits For Other Health
- Seeds, which have the properties of vomiting, can be used to treat nausea.
- Decoction leaves effectively to neutralize head lice and bedbugs.
- Freshly crushed leaves (extracts) can be applied to skin disorders to speed healing.
- Soursop juice can be used to treat urethritis, haematuria, and cancer.
- Juice when taken during fasting, is believed to alleviate liver disease and leprosy.
- To heal wounds, soursop meat can be used as a poultice for three days.
- A stew of young shoots or leaves is believed to be useful for treating gallbladder problems, as well as a cough, inflammation of the mucous membranes of the nose, diarrhea, dysentery, fever, and indigestion.
- Leaves that have been pounded can be used as a herb that is wrapped to relieve eczema and other skin problems and rheumatism.
- Root skin can be used as an antidote for poisoning.
- Soursop flower is believed to relieve inflammation of the nasal mucous membranes.
- Decoction of leaves is used as a useful compress for inflammation and leg swelling (elephant).
- The content of categories found on soursop leaves based on the results of the research is believed to be used as a very powerful alternative medicine to fight the malignant tumor/breast cancer of women.
Health Cancer Research Results
Laboratory results strongly support the potential and benefits of soursop as a cure for the disease. In one study, published in the “Journal of Ethnopharmacology,” concluded that soursop extract could inhibit the growth of Herpes virus in the laboratory. Also, Health Cancer summarizes the results of studies that prove soursop extract can slow the growth of cancer cells precisely can make them more susceptible to anti-cancer drugs.
For example, in a study published in 1997 in “Journal of Medicinal Chemistry,” states that soursop leaf content has been tested on breast cancer cells proven to be effective 250 times more effective in killing harmful cells than chemical drugs also you can read more at musikji.
Thus the information summary of healthy media around the benefits of sours from the roots, leaves, and fruit for health, hopefully, soursop fruit benefits articles for breast cancer health and uric acid can increase the knowledge of Indonesian society to better recognize and choose traditional medicine as a health solution in Indonesia.